Reporting to: HoD Business, Economics & Politics
Contract: Full time but part time will be considered
Start date: Easter or September 2024
Salary: MPS/UPS + Outer London Pay (£34,515,- £51,177 FTE)
Suitable for: ECT’s or Experienced teachers
Disclosure level: Enhanced
We wish to appoint a Teacher of Business to teach KS4 & KS5.
• Business classes are taught in mixed ability groups from Year 10 onwards
• Students follow the AQA syllabus at A-level for Business
• Students follow the AQA syllabus for GCSE Business
• The Economics and Business department achieve outstanding results at both key stages
We are seeking a professional who is:
• An enthusiastic Business specialist with the ability to teach at KS4/5
• Passionate about Business and has excellent subject knowledge.
• Ambitious and committed to very highest standards of student learning.
• Keen to challenge and enthuse our diverse student population.
• An excellent classroom practitioner with a drive for self-improvement and development.
We can only accept applications made on our school application form. Download this from our website: www.tchs.org.uk/about-us/employment/
- Tel: 020 8504 3419
- Email: [email protected]
- Closing date for applications: 17th March 2024
- Interviews take place: shortly after
- Early applications are welcome
Trinity Catholic High School is committed to safeguarding children. Further details of this can be found on our website https://www.tchs.org.uk/about-us/safeguarding/
Please note, due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Successful candidates must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and a satisfactory enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring service (DBS). Please note, due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We reserve the right to call applicants to interview prior to the closing date.